Carlos Gonçalves' Walkest (263739996) ("we", "we" or "our") operates the site https://www.walkest.pt (the "Service").This page informs you about our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the options you have associated with that data.
Service is the site https://www.walkest.pt operated by Carlos Gonçalves, NIF 263739996
- Personal data
Personal Data means data about a living individual that can be identified from that data (or from this and other information we have or probably have).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically, generated by use of the Service or the Service's own infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Data controlle
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (alone or in conjunction or in common with others) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is or should be processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more efficiently.
- Data Subject (or user)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is subject to Personal Data.
Recolha e Uso de Informação
Coletamos vários tipos diferentes de informações para várias finalidades para fornecer e melhorar nosso Serviço para você.
Types of data collected
By using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and Last Name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Zip / Postal Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address (eg, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent. on these pages device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to decline all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preferred Cookies. We use Preferred Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
WALKEST uses the data collected for a variety of purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our Service by choosing to do so
- To provide customer support
- Gather valuable insights or insights so we can improve our service
- To monitor usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer that are similar to those for which you have already purchased or asked, unless you have chosen not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing of Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to make a contract with you
- You gave us permission to do so.
- Processing is in our legitimate interest and is not superseded by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Law Enforcement Disclosure
In certain circumstances, WALKEST may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
WALKEST may disclose your Personal Data, believing in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- To fulfill a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of WALKEST
- To avoid or investigate possible Service related irregularities
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but keep in mind that no Internet transmission method or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. WALKEST aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, alter, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about the Personal Data we hold about you and if you wish it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. Contact us. Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you. Whenever possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your personal data directly from your account settings section. If you cannot perform these actions on your own, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to rectify your information if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time WALKEST has relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, contact the local data protection authority of the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Service or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are required not to disclose or use them for any other purpose.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWord
The AdWords Remarketing Service is provided by Google Inc. You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google. com / settings / ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpag... - for your web browser. The Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on gives visitors the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information about Google's privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy and Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/pr...
The payment processors we work with are:
- Apple Store In-App Payment
Our Service does not serve children under 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or legal guardian and know that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we collect personal data from children without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove this information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://walkest.pt/contact